Afternoon in the Park Afternoon in the Park

Absolutely a delightful tune to my ears.

Good work. ^^

jpops0702 responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

At Sea (Piano Version) At Sea (Piano Version)

I've been going through your piano works all night.

I love your style. Keep it up!

Jonah-B responds:

I'm may be really late getting this reply to you, but thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)

Evening Bells (Piano) Evening Bells (Piano)

Absolutely gorgeous.

Jonah-B responds:

Thanks! :)

Scuttlebutt (Dubstep) Scuttlebutt (Dubstep)

xDD As soon as i submitted my audio piece on the 2nd, I saw your song there. I clicked on it and immediately 5-starred it. I saw this again today and felt compelled to comment, so here I am~

Glad to see that it's getting an audience. Keep up the good work. Wish i could compose as good as you >.<;;

dicennian responds:

Seriously? Thank you so much. That warms me to hear :)

Brawl Brawl

The piano seems too...intrusive for a beat. Mellowing it down would greatly improve the flow of the piece and make it feel more of a "beat."

Monster Encounter Monster Encounter

i would add a little bit more distinction between the main melody and the drums. Maybe add a little bit more treble?

Has a megaman-esque feel to it. I like it.

scartheatre responds:

Yeah, I was thinking that a bit more of a melody later in the song might help make it more interesting, but I'm not sure what. I'll eventually listen to it enough to where I don't feel like it's mine anymore and then I'll be able to modify it :P

Organization XIII -WIP- Organization XIII -WIP-

Very nice work. I loved the strings. They gave a good feel to the piece. However, it made other portions of the song feel a bit....bare.

Maybe add something else in those spots to fill the gaps?

Chaserthewolf responds:

Thank you. However this is still a WIP so I do know that there are some missing gaps in this song. But I thank you for bringing it up. :]

I do plan on adding more to it though. Possibly change up the melody and add some synth vocals.

Type-Luna Type-Luna

doing a gradual decrescendo to the beats that start around :20 would make this song even more amazing.

Good work.

bluebooblue responds:

Thank you very much for your review! I'll take your advice and edit it ;3! I'm prety glad you like it n_n

The Grand Adventure The Grand Adventure

Very...interpretive.

Though mildly amusing.

Lavender Town - Orchestra Lavender Town - Orchestra

You did a very good job covering this song. However, the "chills" you get from the contrast between the original "chipped" notes are gone with the new layers and the ambience from them. However, you turned that "chill" emotion into a very moving song. It's a sort of melancholic beauty that i can't really explain.

tl;dr Good job. You redefined the song IMO, but i look forward to another work from you.

JosephAS1 responds: